BMW X5 Vs Mahindra Thar comparison
Compare BMW X5 and Mahindra Thar
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs Mahindra Thar on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 97.28 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 86.27 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 97.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Thar starts at ₹ 11.11 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.56 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Mahindra Thar base Diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Thar comes in 105 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and Mahindra Thar
Related Comparison of BMW X5
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Lebanon, Japan Have 40 Days To Agree On Ghosn's Fate - Sources
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review