BMW X5 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport comparison
Compare BMW X5 and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 97.28 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 86.27 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 97.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.19 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport costs ₹ 1.23 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Range Rover Sport comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.76 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Land Rover Range Rover Sport base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 8 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Sport comes in 3 Petrol 335, 503, 567 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 335, 255 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Related Comparison of BMW X5
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next Generation Skoda Rapid Codenamed ANB Sedan; Launch In 2021
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- Kia Motor Applies For New Logo Trademark In South Korea
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review