BMW X5 Vs Land Rover Range Rover comparison
Compare BMW X5 and Land Rover Range Rover
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs Land Rover Range Rover on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 97.28 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 86.27 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 97.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Range Rover starts at ₹ 2.19 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.21 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Range Rover costs ₹ 2.04 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Range Rover comes with a price tag of ₹ 4.07 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Land Rover Range Rover base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 8 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover comes in 3 Petrol 557, 335, 503 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 335, 244 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and Land Rover Range Rover
Related Comparison of BMW X5
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- CEAT Launches Gripp XL And Zoom X3 Tubeless Tyres At India Bike Week 2019
- Tesla Boss Elon Musk Wins Defamation Trial Over His 'Pedo Guy' Tweet
- German Industry Slump Sparks Renewed Economic Growth Fears
- Renault Sells Over 18,500 Units Of The Triber MPV In 4 Months
- China's Dongfeng Plans Partial Sale Of PSA Stake: Report
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review