BMW X5 Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee comparison
Compare BMW X5 and Jeep Grand Cherokee
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 97.28 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 86.27 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 97.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Grand Cherokee starts at ₹ 87.84 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Jeep Grand Cherokee costs ₹ 87.84 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jeep Grand Cherokee comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.25 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Jeep Grand Cherokee base Petrol returns 9 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 10 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jeep Grand Cherokee comes in 286 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 240, 469 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and Jeep Grand Cherokee
Related Comparison of BMW X5
Recent News and Reviews
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review