BMW X5 Vs Jaguar XF comparison
Compare BMW X5 and Jaguar XF
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs Jaguar XF on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 97.28 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 86.27 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 97.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jaguar XF starts at ₹ 62.26 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 71.02 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jaguar XF costs ₹ 57.97 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jaguar XF comes with a price tag of ₹ 71.79 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Jaguar XF base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 19 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jaguar XF comes in 237 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and Jaguar XF
Related Comparison of BMW X5
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review