BMW X5 Vs Audi Q5 comparison
Compare BMW X5 and Audi Q5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs Audi Q5 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q5 starts at ₹ 64.62 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q5 costs ₹ 64.62 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 69.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X5 starts at ₹ 97.28 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 86.27 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X5 comes with a price tag of ₹ 97.48 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q5 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The BMW X5 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q5 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X5 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and Audi Q5
Related Comparison of BMW X5
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Kia Compact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Ahead Of Uber Exit, Colombian President Calls For Tech Level Playing Field
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review