BMW X4 Vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe comparison
Compare BMW X4 and Porsche Cayenne Coupe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X4 Vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X4 starts at ₹ 75.17 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 71.75 Lakh, whereas the BMW X4 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 78.01 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche Cayenne Coupe starts at ₹ 1.55 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.33 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X4 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Porsche Cayenne Coupe base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X4 gets 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines, whereas the Porsche Cayenne Coupe comes in 2 Petrol 335, 542 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW X4
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review