BMW X4 Vs Nissan GT-R comparison
Compare BMW X4 and Nissan GT-R
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X4 Vs Nissan GT-R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan GT-R starts at ₹ 2.48 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X4 starts at ₹ 75.17 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 71.75 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X4 comes with a price tag of ₹ 78.01 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan GT-R base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The BMW X4 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan GT-R gets 562 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW X4 comes in 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW X4
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 3.81 Lakh
- Here's How Ex-Nissan Boss Carlos Ghosn Escaped From Japan
- 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 And Boxster GTS 4.0 Unveiled
- Ather 450X Launch Details Revealed
- Groupe Renault Worldwide Sales In 2019 Down By 3.4 Per Cent; India Shows Strong Growth
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review
- Honda SP 125 First Ride Review