BMW X4 Vs Maserati Ghibli comparison
Compare BMW X4 and Maserati Ghibli
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X4 Vs Maserati Ghibli on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.31 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.44 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Ghibli costs ₹ 1.34 Crore, whereas the Maserati Ghibli Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.42 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X4 starts at ₹ 63.5 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 60.6 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X4 comes with a price tag of ₹ 65.9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Ghibli base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The BMW X4 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Ghibli gets 2 Petrol 430, 350 bhp engines and 275 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X4 comes in 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW X4
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Car Sales March 2020: Kia Motors Maintains Its Position Among Top Three Carmakers
- Two Wheeler Sales March 2020: Hero MotoCorp Sales Drop 42 Per Cent
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Bajaj Auto Extends Free Service & Warranty For Customers
- IRDAI To Keep Third Party Motor Insurance Premiums Unchanged For All Vehicles In FY'21
- Harley-Davidson Files For Cafe Racer, Flat Tracker Designs
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review