BMW X4 Vs Maserati Ghibli comparison
Compare BMW X4 and Maserati Ghibli
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X4 Vs Maserati Ghibli on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.55 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.7 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Ghibli costs ₹ 1.58 Crore, whereas the Maserati Ghibli Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.68 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X4 starts at ₹ 75.17 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 71.75 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X4 comes with a price tag of ₹ 78.01 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Ghibli base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The BMW X4 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Ghibli gets 2 Petrol 430, 350 bhp engines and 275 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X4 comes in 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW X4
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review