BMW X4 Vs Ferrari Portofino comparison
Compare BMW X4 and Ferrari Portofino
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X4 Vs Ferrari Portofino on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X4 starts at ₹ 75.17 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 71.75 Lakh, whereas the BMW X4 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 78.01 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari Portofino starts at ₹ 4.09 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X4 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Ferrari Portofino base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X4 gets 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines, whereas the Ferrari Portofino comes in 591 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X4
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review