BMW X4 Vs BMW 5 Series comparison
Compare BMW X4 and BMW 5 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X4 Vs BMW 5 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 70.1 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 69.51 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 78.36 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X4 starts at ₹ 75.17 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 71.75 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X4 comes with a price tag of ₹ 78.01 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The BMW X4 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines, whereas the BMW X4 comes in 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW X4
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review