BMW X3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS comparison
Compare BMW X3 and Mercedes-Benz GLS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X3 starts at ₹ 69.63 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X3 costs ₹ 66.32 Lakh, whereas the BMW X3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 69.63 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLS starts at ₹ 1.04 Crore. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLS costs ₹ 1.04 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X3 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLS base Petrol returns 10 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 11 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X3 gets 249 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLS comes in 329 bhp Petrol engine and 254 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X3 and Mercedes-Benz GLS
We take you down the memory lane as I recalls my chronicles with the original TVS Victor my father bought 14 years ago, while comparing it to the all-new 2016 Victor launched earlier this year. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X3
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review