BMW X3 Vs Lexus RX comparison
Compare BMW X3 and Lexus RX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X3 Vs Lexus RX on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X3 starts at ₹ 69.63 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X3 costs ₹ 66.32 Lakh, whereas the BMW X3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 69.63 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus RX starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.53 Crore for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X3 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Lexus RX base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X3 gets 249 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus RX comes in 308 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X3
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Turns To Volkswagen's De Meo As Car Maker Seeks Fresh Start
- Proton-Packed Geely Takes On Honda And Toyota In Southeast Asia
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA India Launch Details Out
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 73.70 Lakh
- Renault Triber BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.99 Lakh
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review