BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa comparison
Compare BMW X3 and Jeep Compass and Tata Hexa
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X3 starts at ₹ 69.63 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X3 costs ₹ 66.32 Lakh, whereas the BMW X3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 69.63 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 18.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 25.67 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 19.84 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jeep Compass comes with a price tag of ₹ 32.81 Lakh Lastly, the Diesel Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 15.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X3 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Jeep Compass base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Tata Hexa Diesel basic model, on the other hand, gives 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X3 gets 249 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jeep Compass comes in 161 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 171, 170 bhp engines. Lastly, the Tata Hexa is offered in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X3 and Jeep Compass and Tata Hexa
Related Comparison of BMW X3
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review