BMW X3 Vs BMW X4 comparison
Compare BMW X3 and BMW X4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X3 Vs BMW X4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X3 starts at ₹ 69.63 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X3 costs ₹ 66.32 Lakh, whereas the BMW X3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 69.63 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X4 starts at ₹ 75.17 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 71.75 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X4 comes with a price tag of ₹ 78.01 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X3 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The BMW X4 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X3 gets 249 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X4 comes in 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW X3
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Global Electric Vehicle Market To Clock 24.6 Million Units By 2026
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Recalled In US
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review