BMW X3 Vs Audi Q7 comparison
Add car to Compare
On Road Price
₹ 27 LakhBook Test Drive
₹ NABook Test Drive
Compare BMW X3 and Audi Q7
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X3 Vs Audi Q7 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q7 starts at ₹ 87.35 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 97.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q7 costs ₹ 92.29 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.02 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X3 starts at ₹ 69.63 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X3 costs ₹ 66.32 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X3 comes with a price tag of ₹ 69.63 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q7 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The BMW X3 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q7 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 245 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X3 comes in 249 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X3 and Audi Q7
- Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift LXI
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Ferrari California
- BMW 3 Series Vs Jaguar XE
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Audi A4
- Jaguar XF Vs Jaguar XE
- Porsche Macan Vs Jaguar XF
- Jaguar XJ Vs Ferrari California
- Jaguar XJ Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol Vs Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol Vs Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol
- Jeep Compass Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
Recent News and Reviews
- MotoGP: Alex Marquez To Join Repsol Honda Alongside Brother Marc Marquez
- A Year After Arrest, Ghosn Seeks Trial Date, Access To Evidence
- FASTag: All You Need To Know
- Auto Parts Supplier Prevent Sues Volkswagen For Suppressing Competition
- New Vehicle Registration Grew By 4% In October Backed By Strong Festive Sales
- Renault Kwid Facelift Review
- Benelli Imperiale 400 First Ride Review
- Skoda Kodiaq Scout First Drive Review
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS First Ride Review
- KTM 790 Duke First Ride Review