BMW X3 Vs Audi Q5 comparison
Compare BMW X3 and Audi Q5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X3 Vs Audi Q5 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q5 starts at ₹ 58.34 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 65.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q5 costs ₹ 58.34 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 65.31 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X3 starts at ₹ 69.63 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X3 costs ₹ 66.32 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X3 comes with a price tag of ₹ 69.63 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q5 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The BMW X3 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q5 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X3 comes in 249 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X3
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- Hyundai i20: New Vs Old
- 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Launch Date Announced
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun