BMW X1 Vs MINI Countryman comparison
Compare BMW X1 and MINI Countryman
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X1 Vs MINI Countryman on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 45.44 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 41.78 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 54.17 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 41.43 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 50.28 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 44.38 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The MINI Countryman base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 19 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI Countryman comes in 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X1 and MINI Countryman
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X1
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun