BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA comparison
Compare BMW X1 and Mercedes-Benz GLA
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 45.44 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 41.78 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 54.17 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLA starts at ₹ 40.81 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLA costs ₹ 38.39 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz GLA comes with a price tag of ₹ 45.84 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLA base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLA comes in 181 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 168, 134 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X1 and Mercedes-Benz GLA
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X1
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review