BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA comparison
Compare BMW X1 and Mercedes-Benz GLA
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 41.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 44.97 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 46.36 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 49.85 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLA starts at ₹ 40.81 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLA costs ₹ 38.39 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz GLA comes with a price tag of ₹ 45.84 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLA base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLA comes in 181 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 134, 168 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X1 and Mercedes-Benz GLA
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X1
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda CBR600RR May Make A Comeback In 2021
- Coronavirus Buddh International Circuit To Act As Quarantine Facility
- China's BAIC, Didi Plan Car Leasing Service Amid New Car Sales Slowdown
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Launched in India; Prices Start From Rs. 9.30 Lakh
- Hyundai Creta Seven-Seater SUV Spied In South Korea
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions