BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz B-Class comparison
Compare BMW X1 and Mercedes-Benz B-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz B-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 45.44 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 41.78 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 54.17 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz B-Class starts at ₹ 37.25 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz B-Class base Diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz B-Class comes in 136 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X1 and Mercedes-Benz B-Class
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X1
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Delivers First Forza 300 Mid-Size Scooter In India
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review