BMW X1 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comparison
Compare BMW X1 and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X1 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 45.44 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 41.78 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 54.17 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque starts at ₹ 65.07 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 70.87 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque costs ₹ 65.07 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comes with a price tag of ₹ 70.87 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Land Rover Range Rover Evoque base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comes in 245 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X1 and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X1
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review