BMW X1 Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare BMW X1 and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X1 Vs Hyundai Tucson on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 45.44 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 41.78 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 54.17 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.24 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 28.1 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 23.84 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Tucson comes with a price tag of ₹ 31.92 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Hyundai Tucson base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Tucson comes in 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X1 and Hyundai Tucson
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X1
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review