BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster comparison
Compare BMW X1 and Ford Endeavour and Renault Duster
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 41.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 44.97 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 46.36 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 49.85 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Duster starts at ₹ 9.15 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.42 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Renault Duster costs ₹ 10.63 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Renault Duster comes with a price tag of ₹ 14.83 Lakh Lastly, the Diesel Ford Endeavour starts at ₹ 34.34 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 38.63 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Renault Duster base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Ford Endeavour Diesel basic model, on the other hand, gives 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Duster comes in 105 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 108, 84 bhp engines. Lastly, the Ford Endeavour is offered in 167 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X1 and Ford Endeavour and Renault Duster
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X1
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R Race Edition Unveiled
- Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade Wins Red Dot Design Award
- Centre issues orders banning sales of BS4 vehicles from April 1
- Harley-Davidson Settles Proxy Fight With Investor Impala
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Land Rover Deploys New-Gen Defender For Relief Operations Globally
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review