BMW M5 Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class comparison
Compare BMW M5 and Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M5 Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M5 starts at ₹ 1.7 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.83 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class starts at ₹ 1.65 Crore. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class costs ₹ 1.6 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M5 base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol returns 10 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M5 gets 2 Petrol 616, 592 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz S-Class comes in 362 bhp Petrol engine and 282 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW M5
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review