BMW M5 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 comparison
Compare BMW M5 and Mercedes-AMG C 63
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M5 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M5 starts at ₹ 1.7 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.83 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG C 63 starts at ₹ 1.64 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M5 base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG C 63 base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M5 gets 2 Petrol 616, 592 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-AMG C 63 comes in 510 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW M5
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- MG Motor India Receives Over 2,800 Bookings For MG ZS EV In 27 Days
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review