BMW M5 Vs Ford Mustang comparison
Compare BMW M5 and Ford Mustang
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M5 Vs Ford Mustang on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M5 starts at ₹ 1.7 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.83 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 83.71 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M5 base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Ford Mustang base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M5 gets 2 Petrol 616, 592 bhp engines, whereas the Ford Mustang comes in 401 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW M5
Recent News and Reviews
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle Upgraded To BS6 Norms; Prices Start At Rs. 5.39 Lakh
- 2020 Hyundai Creta To Launch In March; Details Out
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review