BMW M5 Vs BMW 7 Series comparison
Compare BMW M5 and BMW 7 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M5 Vs BMW 7 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.59 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.86 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.45 Crore, whereas the BMW 7 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.59 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M5 starts at ₹ 1.7 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.83 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 7 Series base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The BMW M5 base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 7 Series gets 2 Petrol 335, 601 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW M5 comes in 2 Petrol 616, 592 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW M5
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- Revolt Intellicorp To Expand India Footprint
- Lotus Readies New Manufacturing Facility For Evija Hypercar
- Updated Volvo S90 And V90 Unveiled; Gets Mild Hybrid Tech Across Entire Line-Up
- New Hero XPulse Prototype May Rival KTM 390 Adventure
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 India Launch Details Revealed
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review