BMW M5 Vs BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo comparison
Compare BMW M5 and BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M5 Vs BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M5 starts at ₹ 1.7 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.83 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo starts at ₹ 75.65 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo costs ₹ 75.65 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo comes with a price tag of ₹ 87.45 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M5 base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M5 gets 2 Petrol 616, 592 bhp engines, whereas the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo comes in 254 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 262, 188 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW M5
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- India Bike Week 2019: Motorcycles To Watch Out For
- Maruti Suzuki India To Increase Car Prices From January 2020
- Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali Named President Of Italy's 'Motor Valley'
- KTM 390 Adventure, KTM 250 Adventure To Debut At India Bike Week 2019
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona Electric: Features And Specifications Comparison
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review