BMW M5 Vs BMW 5 Series comparison
Compare BMW M5 and BMW 5 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M5 Vs BMW 5 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 70.1 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 69.51 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 78.36 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M5 starts at ₹ 1.7 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.83 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The BMW M5 base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines, whereas the BMW M5 comes in 2 Petrol 616, 592 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW M5
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mantis Electric Motorcycle Unveiled At The India Bike Week 2019
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Hero Electric To Invest Rs. 700 Crore In Punjab
- Nissan India Announces Offers On The Kicks, Go, Go+ And redi-Go
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review