BMW M5 Vs Audi RS7 Sportback comparison
Compare BMW M5 and Audi RS7 Sportback
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M5 Vs Audi RS7 Sportback on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M5 starts at ₹ 1.7 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.83 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi RS7 Sportback starts at ₹ 1.83 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.99 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M5 base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Audi RS7 Sportback base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M5 gets 2 Petrol 592, 616 bhp engines, whereas the Audi RS7 Sportback comes in 2 Petrol 552, 596 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW M5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review