BMW M4 Vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe comparison
Compare BMW M4 and Porsche Cayenne Coupe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M4 Vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M4 starts at ₹ 1.61 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche Cayenne Coupe starts at ₹ 1.55 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.33 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M4 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Porsche Cayenne Coupe base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M4 gets 431 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Porsche Cayenne Coupe comes in 2 Petrol 335, 542 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW M4
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun