BMW M4 Vs Ferrari Portofino comparison
Compare BMW M4 and Ferrari Portofino
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M4 Vs Ferrari Portofino on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M4 starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari Portofino starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M4 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Ferrari Portofino base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M4 gets 431 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ferrari Portofino comes in 591 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW M4
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Mahindra Aids In Efficient Rollout Of Curfew Passes
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Carmakers Extend Rs. 1800 Crore Support To Dealerships
- Uber To Start Shipping Car Disinfectants To Drivers
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: All You Need To Know
- Coronavirus Pandemic: BMW Motorrad Pulls Out Of Intermot, EICMA 2020
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review