BMW M4 Vs BMW M5 comparison
Compare BMW M4 and BMW M5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M4 Vs BMW M5 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M5 starts at ₹ 1.7 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.83 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M4 starts at ₹ 1.61 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M5 base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The BMW M4 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M5 gets 2 Petrol 616, 592 bhp engines, whereas the BMW M4 comes in 431 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW M4
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review