BMW M4 Vs BMW 5 Series comparison
Compare BMW M4 and BMW 5 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M4 Vs BMW 5 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 64.37 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 70.76 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 68.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 77.61 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M4 starts at ₹ 1.61 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The BMW M4 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines, whereas the BMW M4 comes in 431 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW M4
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Likely To Buy GM's Thailand Car Plant
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review