BMW M4 Vs Audi R8 comparison
Compare BMW M4 and Audi R8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M4 Vs Audi R8 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi R8 starts at ₹ 3.18 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M4 starts at ₹ 1.61 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi R8 base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The BMW M4 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi R8 gets 602 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW M4 comes in 431 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW M4
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- SK Innovation To Supply Batteries For Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Car In China
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review