BMW M3 Vs Maserati Ghibli comparison
Compare BMW M3 and Maserati Ghibli
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M3 Vs Maserati Ghibli on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M3 starts at ₹ 1.52 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.55 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.7 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Ghibli costs ₹ 1.58 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Ghibli comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.68 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M3 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Maserati Ghibli base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M3 gets 431 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maserati Ghibli comes in 2 Petrol 430, 350 bhp engines and 275 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW M3
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- KTM 390 Adventure Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.99 Lakh
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review