BMW M3 Vs Audi A8 comparison
Compare BMW M3 and Audi A8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M3 Vs Audi A8 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M3 starts at ₹ 1.52 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Audi A8 starts at ₹ 1.37 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.67 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M3 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Audi A8 base Diesel returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M3 gets 431 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Audi A8 comes in 2 Diesel 246, 379 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW M3
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Audi Introduces 25 Years Anniversary Package For RS Models In Europe
- Porsche And Lucasfilm Will Present A Fantasy Starship At Star Wars Premiere
- Volkswagen India Partners With ORIX To Provide Its Vehicles On Lease
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review