BMW M2 Vs Mercedes-AMG GT comparison
Compare BMW M2 and Mercedes-AMG GT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M2 Vs Mercedes-AMG GT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG GT starts at ₹ 2.68 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.75 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M2 starts at ₹ 96.77 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG GT base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The BMW M2 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG GT gets 2 Petrol 577, 469 bhp engines, whereas the BMW M2 comes in 404 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW M2
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Creta To Launch In March; Details Out
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review