BMW M2 Vs Lexus RC F comparison
Compare BMW M2 and Lexus RC F
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M2 Vs Lexus RC F on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus RC F starts at ₹ 2 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M2 starts at ₹ 81.8 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus RC F base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The BMW M2 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus RC F gets 471 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW M2 comes in 404 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW M2
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- GM's First-Quarter China Car Sales Drop 43% As Coronavirus Cuts Demand
- BMW Is Working To Safeguard Liquidity During Coronavirus Crisis: Report
- Fiat Chrysler Starts Ventilator Component Output In Italy
- Coronavirus: Here's How Hyderabad Police Is Keeping Its Vehicles Sanitised
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review