BMW M2 Vs Ford Mustang comparison
Compare BMW M2 and Ford Mustang
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M2 Vs Ford Mustang on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 83.71 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M2 starts at ₹ 96.77 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Mustang base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The BMW M2 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Mustang gets 401 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW M2 comes in 404 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW M2
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review