BMW 7 Series Vs Volvo S90 comparison
Compare BMW 7 Series and Volvo S90
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 7 Series Vs Volvo S90 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.59 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.86 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.45 Crore, whereas the BMW 7 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.59 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo S90 starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 69.75 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 7 Series base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Volvo S90 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 7 Series gets 2 Petrol 335, 601 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo S90 comes in 187 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW 7 Series
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- Uber Submits Appeal To Regain London Taxi License
- A Lamborghini Huracan RWD Escorts Aircrafts To Their Parking Bay In Bologna
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review