BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class comparison
Compare BMW 7 Series and Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.59 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.86 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.45 Crore, whereas the BMW 7 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.59 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class starts at ₹ 2.27 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.19 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 7 Series base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-Maybach S-Class base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 7 Series gets 2 Petrol 335, 601 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class comes in 2 Petrol 463, 620 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW 7 Series
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 TVS Apache RR 310 Launch Date Revealed
- Hyundai Commences Production For New Generation Hyundai i10 For Europe
- Force Motors T1N Multi-Seater Commercial Vehicle Spied
- Fiat Chrysler & Foxconn Plan Push Into Chinese Electric Car Market
- Renault Expects Slight Decline In Europe, Russia And China In 2020
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review