BMW 7 Series Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo comparison
Compare BMW 7 Series and BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 7 Series Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.59 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.86 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.45 Crore, whereas the BMW 7 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.59 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo costs ₹ 56.53 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo comes with a price tag of ₹ 60.07 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 7 Series base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 7 Series gets 2 Petrol 335, 601 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo comes in 250 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW 7 Series
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun