BMW 7 Series Vs Bentley Flying Spur comparison
Compare BMW 7 Series and Bentley Flying Spur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 7 Series Vs Bentley Flying Spur on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.59 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.86 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.45 Crore, whereas the BMW 7 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.59 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bentley Flying Spur starts at ₹ 3.74 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.97 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 7 Series base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Bentley Flying Spur base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 7 Series gets 2 Petrol 335, 601 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Bentley Flying Spur comes in 2 Petrol 500, 626 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW 7 Series
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW Teases The M4 GT3; To Roll Out In 2022
- Tata Altroz: Variants Explained
- Maruti Suzuki Records Production Growth In November 2019 After Eight Months
- Aston Martin CEO Says Shareholders In It For The Long-Term, Not Soliciting Participation
- Hyundai's Research Shows There Are 36,750 Different Driving Styles
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review