BMW 7 Series Vs Audi RS7 Sportback comparison
Compare BMW 7 Series and Audi RS7 Sportback
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 7 Series Vs Audi RS7 Sportback on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.59 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.86 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.45 Crore, whereas the BMW 7 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.59 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi RS7 Sportback starts at ₹ 1.83 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.99 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 7 Series base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Audi RS7 Sportback base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 7 Series gets 2 Petrol 601, 335 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Audi RS7 Sportback comes in 2 Petrol 552, 596 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW 7 Series
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Global Electric Vehicle Market To Clock 24.6 Million Units By 2026
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Recalled In US
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review