BMW 5 Series Vs Lexus ES comparison
Compare BMW 5 Series and Lexus ES
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 5 Series Vs Lexus ES on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 64.37 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 70.76 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 68.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 77.61 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus ES starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 67.44 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Lexus ES base Petrol returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines, whereas the Lexus ES comes in 176 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW 5 Series
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review