BMW 5 Series Vs Audi RS7 Sportback comparison
Compare BMW 5 Series and Audi RS7 Sportback
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 5 Series Vs Audi RS7 Sportback on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 64.37 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 70.76 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 68.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 77.61 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi RS7 Sportback starts at ₹ 1.83 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.99 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Audi RS7 Sportback base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 261, 187 bhp engines, whereas the Audi RS7 Sportback comes in 2 Petrol 552, 596 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW 5 Series
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 Hero Super Splendor: All You Need To Know
- Hyundai Shuts Down Factory In Korea After Worker Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Tesla Shares Slump As Coronavirus Hits China Car Registrations
- Tata Motors, Two Group Finance Firms Accused Of Antitrust Violations In India - Sources
- Here’s A KTM That Produces 600 Horsepower
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review