BMW 5 Series Vs Audi A6 comparison
Compare BMW 5 Series and Audi A6
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 5 Series Vs Audi A6 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 64.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 70.1 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 69.51 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 5 Series comes with a price tag of ₹ 78.36 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The BMW 5 Series base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 19 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW 5 Series comes in 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW 5 Series
- BMW 5 Series 520d Luxury Line Vs BMW 5 Series 520d Luxury Line
- Audi A4 Vs BMW 5 Series
- BMW 3 Series Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- BMW M4 Vs BMW 5 Series
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs BMW 5 Series
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs BMW 5 Series
- Porsche Cayenne Vs BMW 5 Series
- Skoda Octavia Vs BMW 5 Series
- Toyota Fortuner Vs BMW 5 Series
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review