BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Vs BMW X1 comparison
Compare BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo and BMW X1
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Vs BMW X1 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 45.44 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 41.78 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 54.17 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo costs ₹ 56.53 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo comes with a price tag of ₹ 60.07 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo comes in 250 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo and BMW X1
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- Jaguar XE Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- Kia Seltos Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Vs BMW X6
- BMW 3 Series Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo 320d Sport Line Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo 320d Luxury Line
- BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Vs Audi A4
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review