BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Vs BMW 5 Series comparison
Compare BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo and BMW 5 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Vs BMW 5 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 64.37 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 70.76 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 68.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 77.61 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo costs ₹ 56.53 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo comes with a price tag of ₹ 60.07 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines, whereas the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo comes in 250 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- Jaguar XE Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- Kia Seltos Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Vs BMW X6
- BMW 3 Series Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo 320d Sport Line Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo 320d Luxury Line
- BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Vs Audi A4
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review